I have kept this post 'off grid' on this 'private blog' away
from prying eyes for a reason. Do not go
posting links to it to all and sundry.
If our about to read this then I feel
can trust you well and count you as a good friend.
I should warn you this isn't a happy smiley post...this one is very real
and very concerning. I need some help
finding a way to deal with this.
As I predicted things indeed escalate with the idiots we had
problems with last week. After
threatening my wife and kid and to burn the house down (and me in it on Wednesday),
the idiot once again started trouble, only
this time in a far more 'special' way. He
walked up to my son, my daughter and their friends who were playing quietly by
some trees and says the following "I'm going to kill you and your dad, I'm
going to cave our heads in with a hammer". This man is in his late 30's.
(To me I am far less important in this than my kids....some of you know
why I think this. If you don't..sorry some things are too private for even this
blog)
Not surprisingly I take this very, very seriously. The police however told us that the word of bunch
of kids aged 8 and younger is worthless.
even when my son and daughter came running n in hysterics because of
this arsehole. We were told that the
only options we have (their words NOT mine) is to either move or one of us basically
stands with our kids every second of the day and they are never left alone. So until this guy that I do not have the words
to describe what I feel, does something very drastic.... the police will not do
a thing. So this leaves me in a position
no father ever should be. I cannot and will not have my children put in any
sort of danger, but also need to find a solution
with money running very low and I'm all out of ideas. The very thought of anything happening to my
two kids fills me with a cold dread like many other parents.
I cannot set up a camera near our door or outside as other children
play out there and as such that would land me in trouble I don't want to even think about
(plus it is not something I could ever do anyway). I cannot just move as funds are at a stag
that makes this impossible. I cannot go
all Scarface on the bastards as that makes me just as much of an animal as they
are. Do I give up what I do for the only
reason I ever would.... to keep my kids safe and then try and make enough somehow
to get us moved away at warp factor ten?
Do I cross my fingers and hope that somehow some big gig drops through my
door like magic that helps things?
Basically I could do with some ideas as right now my head is so fried
with worry for my two kid and this nutter that I'm not sure I can think
straight.
I don't live in a rich area, I am not loaded with cash... I'm unfortunately one of those people that
comes up with the ideas that make others rich.
so I do not have a big pile of money waiting to help at times like this. All I have is me, my brain and way too much experience
of the darker side of life.
What sort of an evil bastard does something like this that
scares the living daylights out of two kids?
Worse still for seemingly no discernible reason ... it simply does not compute to me.... I
cannot relate to it in any way. If you
can see this post that I've kept very private to a small group of you then you
probably know that I put my kids above every single thing and person like many
of you.
So you may be thinking.. "Well why don't you just go
over, catch him on his own and give him the hiding o his life then Wayne?"
Well firstly I have not lost my temper in 27 years, and I know what happens
when I do and I refuse to. Secondly all
that brings is more trauma to my two kids and the very real possibility I would
end up in a big house with bars on the
windows as a guest of her majesty lol. Also
it would probably create more problems than it solves.
Now this guy is a dealer and lives only a few doors
away..I've never met a dealer in my
years on this planet that is not armed.... while many are normal quiet people
(I try not to be judgmental about what people do to make a living), I have also
seen plenty of bloody dangerous ones as well.
THAT is what worries me....
So guys I need solutions, family helping out is out of the
question as the ones that are not too old and infirm are either the other end of
the country or would quite happily see my head on a pole. What is driving me nuts is that I have until
the last year or so kept what I do away from all but immediate family and friends
outside of the industry itself. I always
know there was a very real danger that some of the meat heads in the area I
live and was raised would not like it and I would make myself a target. (This town has a lot of small minded
people...I wish I was wrong about that).
It worries me that by people know knowing what I do that are not in the
industry have I made my family a target of any nutter with a crazy grudge? It might not be related, but I cannot rule it
out. That thought alone has me mentally
in bits. I cant get that out of my head.
The first thing I need to find a solution to is how the hell can I get my kids away from this and keep
them safe. No solution is off the
table.... This is far more than a crazy
guy spouting crazy shit that e has no intention of carrying out. This guy know that for whatever reason he is
at the moment untouchable. That I do not
min admitting scares the fucking hell out of me. It is a situation I cannot
control or diffuse (and I have tried over the last two days to do exactly that.)
So I need a solution and I need one fast.
I am so sorry you are going thru this...a friend and admirer from your mudbox work..
ReplyDelete