I'l put the list below..but I warn you I'm not letting it go for a steal, so if your looking for deal of the century look somewhere else. I'm selling purely as I dont have a chance to use it and not because I need the money. Everything is in immaculate condition as I look after my gear very well.
Absolutely no splitting things up as mentioned above.
Stuff for sale:
Canon 60d (as new boxed..complete with charger, body cap ect..)
Manfrotto 701 HDV fluid head (as new)
Manfrotto 680B monopod (as new boxed)
custom fiber shoulder rails rig inc matte box and follow focus (all parts unused- boxed)
Konig tripod photo head (boxed unused)
Lenses:
14mm falcon /samyang f2.8 lens (as new)
canon 75-300mm f4-5.6
tokina 28-70mm f3.5-4.5
canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 ef-s zoom
canon 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 ef III
canon 50mm f1.8 mk2 (boxed perfect condition)
Sundries
car mount clamp
timelapse remote
62mm Tianna XS-Pro1 ND fader (fit sigma 30mm 1.4 lens if you have it....mine was stolen)
52mm ND fader (will fit canon 50mm 1.8 ect)
fd to eos adapter
m432 to eos adapter
canon 550D charger
also a very large chroma rig (green screen and stands etc) unused collect only £150
if your interested contact me at wayne@dashdotslash or on twitter and just look for WayneRobson
No comments:
Post a Comment